Tatiana Klimiuk, M. Sc.
- Raum: 513
- Tel.: +49 721 608-24793
- tatiana klimiuk∂ kit edu
- Extreme temperature events and their modelling with ICON
- Storyline simulations
- SCENIC: Storyline Scenarios of Extreme Weather, Climate, and Environmental Events along with their Impacts in a Warmer World. link
- Since 2022: PhD student, IMK-TRO, KIT
- 2017-2021: M.Sc. Earth Oriented Space Science and Technology; Specialization: Earth System Science from Space, Technical University of Munich
- 2009-2015: Specialist Diploma: Physics of the Atomic Core and Particles; Specialization: Plasma Physics, National Research Nuclear University ‘MEPhI’, Moscow.
Klimiuk, T. (2021): Height-Resolved Structure Function Analysis of Water Vapor Variability in the Tropics. TUM, Munich
Klimiuk, T. (2015): Analytical Solution of the Problem of Filling with X-rays of the Indirect Irradiation Target for Inertial Thermonuclear Fusion. National Research Nuclear University ‘MEPhI’, Moscow.