- Modelling of drought/low water events
- Discharge modelling
- Impact of recent and future drought events on river discharge and fluvial transport sector for the Rhine River (CEDIM)
- Since 2022: PhD student, IMK-TRO, KIT
- 2019-2022: M. Sc. Water Resources Engineering and Management, University of Stuttgart
- 2007-2012: Bachelor in Science, Civil Engineering, Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral – Ecuador
Campoverde, A. (2022): Agrivoltaics systems in Latin America: Mapping the synergies for climate and crops.
Campoverde, A. (2012): Design of the flexible pavement structure of the road: Playa de Vinces-Bagatela, length = 5Km in Los Rios Province (Ecuador)